Thursday, 21 August 2008

on a roll

Last night I decided it would be quite cool to display the canvases together on some kind of hanging arrangement. I found a bit of wood in the garden that's been there for yonks and had a go at chopping it up, then I sloshed a bit of paint on it, sanded it and attached a bit of twine. An object of true beauty it isn't and if you breathe too hard in the near vicinity all the canvases fall off!! but at least it's a starting point. Will have to pay a visit to the lovely Herr Deck in the DIY store and try and explain in my best German that I need some bendy hooks! I can imagine three canvases in similar colours or a theme.
Posted by Picasa


Judy said...

Thanks for your kind comments on my blog, Margaret!
Just enjoyed looking through your blog at your fabulous and very original creations!

kiwicarole said...

Hi Margaret, I love these, great use of the wood pallet! If it were laying around here, it would've been whipped into the fire as kindling!
Hey I also love the speckled egg canvas. Your work is just lovely!