Wednesday, 8 October 2008

Mrs Gilroy

Nathalie has a lovely Tag-tutorial over at which is just what I need during the kid's holidays, some easy instructions to follow! I'm feeling rather weary however, I was totally inspired by this little project. I don't seem to have a Diva stamp but could manage an old Dame and oddly enough I do own a shoe stamp. Poor old Mrs Gilroy, I know just where she's at! The other night I had dream in which I was being thrown out of a club for wearing a cardigan. Now, of course that begs the question, what was I even doing in a club in the first place and secondly what's wrong with cardys?? I say that having just bought a new Winter woolly AND I changed the buttons to make myself appear young and hip. I'm with you Mrs Gilroy!
Posted by Picasa


kiwicarole said...

Mmmmm.... it begs the question, where did you get that name? Mrs Gilroy?
;D puffy

Mixed Media Martyr said...

This is gorgeous!