Contrary to photographic evidence I did manage to stay focused today, I finished and packed the banners for posting to the US, added a bit of paint to the houses ( 2 out of 4 ain't bad) made a cube inchie which I'll reveal tomorrow in the light of day and chopped up another book.
I opened this one up and found a title page to end all title pages, I mean just look at it, how divine is that??!! Only problem is it smells rather like something from my Grandmother's cupboard, it's obviously lived a fabulous life of it's own but I hope I can tone it down just a little bit with a couple of layers of paint.
I even managed to make the beginnings of a hidden compartment in this one, I followed the instructions I found in a book by
Bev Brazelton called Altered Books Workshop. She glued the sides together then cut into the book, far easier than what I did with the previous one .
Looks interesting! Can't wait to see what happens with this! Love that title page too - it screams for attention! ;) P
Amazing all of your cutting and your secret compartment is brilliant!
Your book is STUNNING! I think I learned about hidden drawers from the same book you mentioned. Only I used a matchbox.
Post a Comment