Monday, 9 February 2009

A letter to my love

This is one of my Artcards dated June 08. Somehow it seems more appropriate for this time of year with Valentines Day coming up. I copied the image from a photo I picked up at the market. I always wonder what's in the letter she's holding?
The background is a combination of papers and acrylic paint
I used a sticker from Cavallini and the postmark is a stamp I picked up in London from They have agreat range of 'postal' stamps
This is one of my favourite stamps combinded with some little jewels and antique ink.
Posted by Picasa


Linda said...

That is a perfect Valentine's card...what were you thinking making that in June? hahaha You were planning ahead...let's do that this June, too...remind me.

Nathalie Thompson said...

Beautimous card! I think her romantic letter is merely a grocery list she is handing to her husband as he leaves for work. "Pick up a few things, dear, on the way home, PLEASE?" But time (and imagination) makes everything romantic! teehee