Monday, 16 March 2009

Little book

Finally managed to get the sewing book together, it ended up with a lot more black in it than planned, I found some cool ribbons and beads to decorate it with
Nathalie this page is for you!

Old button packets make great backing scraps
Posted by Picasa


Gunnels blog said...

Margaret, this is SO beautiful!

Nathalie Thompson said...

Thank you for the dedication page in your FABULOUS book! You know, I used "fab" a little before I met you, Marg, as in the TV show, "Absolutely Fabulous"- and some things are more than fab. They are absolutely fabulous! Or Ab Fab(?) I think I may have just made up a new sound byte.

You have inspired me to try my hand at organizing some of my notions and putting them into a book. What am I waiting for?

Elizabeth Golden said...

I love this. I have been saying for years I should do a sewing book, after seeing yours I am inspired.