After much um-ing and ah-ing I've finally managed to get my first dress completed. It all started off rather badly but I kind of like the end result! I plan to back my dresses with a page of text and hang a mini price tag with the date on each one. I still haven't managed to do anything more to my box/cupboard and I think it'll be part of the ongoing project (to do list...)
I made some paper ruffles and added some lace circles and vintage buttons.
To create the background I gessoed some card, rollered on some acrylic and
stamped randomly, I then spent the next hour trying to get rid of the pink! I've
no idea why I put it there in the first place, just one of those