I tried to kept it simple this month and wanted to use my new found free motion skills. I whizzed around the top with random swirls then added the bars of the cage (drew them first!) with a regular stitch. I attached a little set of initials that I found at the local flea market.
I think these little birds are Goldcrests, I love their gentle colours
I glued a tiny gold ring to the top of the cage and threaded it with a plain red ribbon.
I've been back many times over the past month to admire your beautiful dresses! You are such a talented group of artists just buzzing with creativity, so many different ideas and techniques on display. Thank you once again for taking part in 'Dress Up'